That or you could just buy an external battery. I think I bought mine for
less than $10.00. Charge that bad boy up and slap the phone in the case and
podcast, stream and talk to your heart's content.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Howell
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 11:14 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Battery savings

You know I just do not see any point in going through all of this. You are
just going to make yourself crazy trying all of these things. If you were
going to be out hiking in the wilderness and really need to conserve
battery, I would say turn everything off except for the phone and maybe just
turn the thing off until needed. However, there is ac power just about
anywhere you are and hey you could always stand in front of a computer at a
store and sneak your iPhone cable into a USB port. Point is you are only
making the whole experience unpleasant turning this and that on/off just to
save a couple percent on the battery scale. You of course would not harm
anything turning cellular off, but honestly nor would you save anything and
if you did it would be almost negligible.

On Sep 27, 2012, at 12:36 PM, reggie.alvar...@gmail.com
<reggie.alvar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have my phone on wifi and I have cellular on. What would happen to my
phone and to my battery is I turned off cellular in the house and turned it
back on when out? If I turn it off does that mess up my carrier?