From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Melissa Tucker
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 2:20 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: charging the verbatim Bluetooth keyboard?

I know that several of you have this keyboard, so I have a few questions.
Does this keyboard use regular batteries, or can I charge it with a sub
cable.  I can't figure out where the USB port is on this keyboard.  I got
the keyboard that has been discussed on this list, i believe it's the
verbatim 97353 or something like that.  also, where is the on/off switch?  I
see a couple of switches that are possibilities, but unable to pair it yet.
thanks.