Everyone might want to save the below message I say this with light-hearted humor, but not all the way light-hearted. How many times does this same thing need to be explained over. I think that this topic has been beaten to death and I've seen several list posters give good and clear directions on getting either one hq voice or the other, and why you can and cannot do something in regards to which hq voice you want and yet the same questions keep popping up. I'm of course talking about the last 5 days or so.

So please, if there is a subject for which you are not clear about, save the message and re-read it over and over and it will make sense. Especially if the list poster has explained it the right way. For example, like the below one.

Thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?