I really don’t see why they couldn’t use the iPad in the same time frame or
manner to do a simple spread sheet. That’s what a keyboard is for. Just because
it has a touch screen it doesn’t mean that it can’t be done. My business
partner has gone to using his iPad Pro for everything from spread sheets to
typing client notes and yes even watching Netflix whilst on the road. It has
become the all in one solution for him. He thought that he would miss having a
mouse to navigate. This is now a non-issue for him. I understand everyones
mileage will be different and yes he is visually impaired he uses Zoom this set
up works and accomplishes everything he needs in a day.

Ed W.