  From: Jed Barton
  To: viphone
  Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 6:19 AM
  Subject: Typing suggestions on the iphone

  Hey guys.  Ok, so i wanted a few hints.  I’m about to upgrade to the iphone
10 s.  So for years i’ve been using the tactile screen protecter and it has
been a nice guide.  Unfortunately, they do not have the tactile screen
protecter for the 10 series of phones.  How have you guys done without
something tactile, i wanted some general feedback.  How do a lot of you guys
type?  Do you just hold the phone in your right hand and type with your left?

  Cheers,

  Jed