From: Marilyn Bland
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2018 6:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Straight to voicemail

Richard,

I’m still perplexed. I’ve turned on vibrate with ring, but nothing happens –
still goesstraight to voicemail. When I dial the number, there isn’t even a
pause, it’s just straight into voicemail. I don’t know what else to try.

Do not disturb is off. Next flick gives me  “Scheduled” and double tap to
toggle setting. I don’t know what this means or does.

Marilyn