It sounds though that if you hit a button on the pot, the responses
would read on the phone so that's not all that bad really.
I agree that for htose of us with the older model, may it work
forever. But it's good to know that this could be worked around. I
don't care about the recipes. I have plenty of htose, I don't need the
programming. Like most peole, sighted or blind, I do most of it on
manual with a very few exceptions. I am really annoyed with this
company though because they do know better.