Rose, not looking to get people all spun up which happens sometimes when you
touch on certain issues or disagree, but I'm truly baffled by why people want
to have notifications spoken even when the phone is muted. The whole point of
the phone being muted is to prevent it from making noise, but yet the vibration
would alert you to the fact there is a call or some other event that you should
be aware of. So, why would you want the phone to not play a sound and yet have
VO babbling away. I cannot see the difference between the phone making an alert
sound or ringing than having Voiceover chattering away. I think the change
makes perfect sense and I'm glad APple changed or corrected the behavior.