Thank you very much. I am the developer. Though I still have a lot to learn.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: John's Gmail
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2019 8:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Safari

This is a very nice web page.  If you don’t mind I am going to show it to our
league secretary.

I had no problem navigating the page.  If you have been able to use the page
effectively and are having a problem recently try rebooting your phone.  This
many times fixes strange new problems.

John Harden
Quality Brailler Repair
For professional Perkins Braille Writer repair.
jharde...@cfl.rr.com

On Feb 24, 2019, at 9:38 PM, Robert Doc Wright <yeshua.talmi...@gmail.com>