From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jewel
Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2019 7:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: two totally unrelated questions

When dictating a text message, I say the punctuation marks in the places where
I want them to appear:  colin/comma/question mark/exclamation point/fullstop,
etc.  aside:  I had to write those in words because if I just put inn the p
mark, Jaws doesn't read them.
When Siri reads back the message before sending it, he doesn't read out the
punctuation marks, but you know by his voice that he has inserted them in the
correct places.