From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of James Lockwood
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 5:51 PM
To: iphone group
Subject: Disappointed in do not disturb functionality of iPhone five

When I first heard about the scheduling function in do not disturb on the
iPhone five I thought that it would allow you to schedule the phone to
ignore calls at certain .periods during a certain day. However the
application only allowed you to establish quiet hours during which calls
will be ignored every single day. However the do not disturb function would
be a lot more useful if it allowed you to set different times for different
days. For example if I know I have a court appearance tomorrow at 2 o'clock
it would be very useful for the phone to have a function in which I can
schedule the program to block calls during that time. Then the following day
if I have a meeting at 1 o'clock I can set the phone to ignore calls for
that time as well. It could be a checkmark option when scheduling an event
in the calendar. Therefore you would never have to worry about your phone
accidentally being left on and going off in an important meeting. When you
schedule the meeting you would have already told your phone to ignore calls
for that time.
I don't know if anyone can develop an application which would do this so we
don't have to wait for the iPhone six for this functionality. However if
someone does develop such an application I would be willing to pay quite a
bit for it.

James H. Lockwood
574-274-4791
jlockw...@alumni.nd.edu