I truly have never been as excited about a scanning app as I am Scanner. Even
with hands that sometimes drive me nuts with their shaking (from medication) I
am able to raise the phone from a page and it reads completely. Sometimes I
need to do a second scan, but most of the time what I get is enough to realize
I need it or it goes in the circular file, now mostly square files. LOL! Best 6
dollars I have spent on an app and worth much more!! Even Seeing AI is not as
good on documents, and Seeing AI blows KNFB out of the water. Anyone on the
fence on this one because of price, spend the 6 dollars! It's a gem. Richard
and anyone else who knows Chen can pass this along to him. Not sure where to go
to tell him, and writing a review in app store can be a bear sometimes. Thanks.

Reggie Alvarado