From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 10:22 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: New iPod touch announced

Going from an iPod Touch 5th Gen to this newly announced model would be a huge
difference, the 5th generation iPod touch has an A5 chip which is even a step
down from the iPhone 5 which had an A6 chip which means  it was far from
supporting 64 Bit.
I know people complain why Apple didn't put their latest A12 chip into the iPod
Touch, but the same people would probably complain if Apple did and it would
cost $50 or $80 more, also, I have a feeling that for what most people use an
iPod Touch for simply does not require such a powerful processor.