Hello Everyone,

I was in my local A T & T Wireless Store assisting a friend in upgrading her
iPhone 4 to an iPHone 4 S.  While we were waiting for a representative, I
took the opportunity to explore iPHone 5, again.

You know what?  NO matter how much Apple tries to spin it, the iPHone 5
feels like a more cheaply made device than the 4 or the 4 S.

Say what you will but there is something special about that glass finish
that is lost with iPHone 5.

Perhaps most people keep their phones in a case so it matters little to them
but to me, what put iPHone a cut above the rest has been lost with iPhone 5,
in terms of tactile satisfaction.

Also, from a visual perspective, the aluminum, to my poor old eyes anyway,
lacks that special sparkling gleam that made me so glad I own an iPhone.

For the first time in my wireless life, I am so happy I do not have the
"latest and greatest."

As is always the case, this is just my opinion so please be kind (Smile).

Making a Joyful Noise,

Mark