Hi, I have been using the s-shape tpu cases of late. They are thin and do not
detract from the look of the iPhone. No, they don't protect like the tank
cases, but I don't drop my phone either. These cases are in many diffeernt
colors and show off the iPhone design very nicely. I've posted in this list
about them before. There are so many colors that you can choose one based on
the color of your underwear for that day if you so desire. <smile>.

---
Raul A. Gallegos
Facebook, Twitter, and Zello username: rau47
Homepage: http://RaulGallegos.com