Hi Alan and all.  I got in touch with apple support.  I am almost done
downloading my phone's software again.  My phone will have to be set
up again from scratch.  I really locked up my phone.  I did learn a
bit how to use my phones roter with voice over though.  ?That was
pretty cool.  I just won't change voice over typing for a while until
I know the keyboard on the phone a bit more.

On 6/9/19, Alan Lemly <wale...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Joshua,
>
> To reset or reboot your iPhone 8 as Anna suggested, press the volume up
> button once, the volume down button once, and then hold down the power
> button. The volume buttons are on the left side of the phone and the power
> button is on the right side.
>
> Alan Lemly

Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson