Evan, that's interesting how you went into settings and discovered how you could adjust to just the time to give you a little more time. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Evan Reese" <ment...@dslextreme.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: my phone is totally messed up, can't even be recognized by Itunes

When I first got my iPad Mini, it seemed that I wasn't double tapping fast enough. So I went to the Settings and discovered that I could change the length of time my iPad would wait for a second tap. I changed that and I was able to get my double taps in. I can double tap faster now than I could then, but I never bothered to go in and change the setting back to the default.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: Arlene