Hi there,

I'm considering selling my ebony consulting demo unit ipod touch 4th gen.  I
have a leather case and the original charger and so on.  As it's a demo unit
for my company, it's been gently used and the battery is in good shape.  It's
running ios 5 and I was reluctant to upgrade to 6 because of the hardware spec
of the unit.  I really need to be showing current stuff though.  It doesn't
make ssense to hang on for professional purposes just because the thing works.

If you're interested, let me know.

Best,

Trea Abma <trea.a...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

because of the bad dutch voice in iOs6, I am looking for a device to
listen to ibooks.

The battery of my 3gs is not very good anymore, so I thought of  buying
a second hand iPod, with iOs5 on it.
My 4S is on iOs6.
I have no idea which iPods have voiceover on it. The touch and the
shuffle I believe, but I don’t know about types or generations.
What kind of Ipod should I look for?

Trea

ERIK burggraafEbony ConsultingI am currently on the road and staying in touch
on my handheld.