Hi Richard,

Would you please provide the info for the Voice Dream Reader list?

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!
From: Richard Turner
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2019 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: voice OCR update description from the app store

Amen to that! Are you aware of the Voice Dream Reader list?
Richard

“The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of
flying.  There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack
lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas
Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't
have any." -- Alice Walker

On Jun 22, 2019, at 11:32 AM, Esther Levegnale <elevegn...@sbcglobal.net>