Hello,

 

Apple's finally removing support for the iPhone 5 later this year has caused
me to have to retire my current iPhone.  I'm sure others have already dealt
with the missing headphone jack on newer phones.  I'm curious if people have
opinions on any good cases or other solutions for getting back the headphone
jack and the ability to charge the phone.

 

I'm currently using a Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge RockStarT with an
Otterbox case.  This is fine but I'd like to eliminate the short wire if
possible.

 

One case I've heard about is called the AudioMod from a company called
Encased.  It is supposed to have the headphone jack, allow for passthrough
charging and provide additional backup power.  Reviews I've read are mixed
on the case so I'm curious if anyone has experience.

 

I know about all the different wireless options and do use AirPods from time
to time.  There are times though when I still want and or need the wired
phone connection and just want to make such as seamless and cable free as
possible.

 

Kelly

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/009401d53426%242bd5ef60%248381ce20%24%40kellford.com.

Reply via email to