I have had an issue with VoiceDream for some time that their technical support has been unable to replicate. When I play a book, and subsequently pause, VoiceDream still treats the book as "playing" for some reason. So, for example, on the lock screen it will show the book, and the button that should be labeled "play" is labeled "pause" even while the book is stopped. Similarly, when VoiceDream is paused and I check my battery settings, the usage time and the standby time are very close together, which is not normal. I have tried everything to fix this, including uninstalling and reinstalling the app. No other app on my phone behaves this way.
Anyone have suggestions? Sent from my iPhone -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/EF2625A1-8ECA-414B-8AE5-8443457F2120%40gmail.com.
