On the Braille pad of my iPhone, when I type dot 5,6 my voice-over says the dots five and six but does nothing! What should these Dot be representing in UEB? I have searched all over the Internet but I’m not getting any satisfactory answer. Thank you!
-- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/5F9B584D-6F4A-492D-9EBE-EC0227F19AD6%40chopra.us.
