Hello James. I'm using the Amazon Basics keyboard and it has a dedicated Home
button in the F1. So, if I press this 3 times quickly it will toggle VoiceOver
on or off. However if VoiceOver isn't running, there is no way I'll be able to
turn it on with the VO-H key because this is only mapped to the keyboard when
VoiceOver is running.

I hope this makes sense.

---
Raul A. Gallegos
Facebook, Twitter, and Zello username: rau47
Homepage: http://RaulGallegos.com