It's the same music. However, it is called adjust values and only appears in
the rotor when I touch the table selector. It is consistent with the change
around action.

I missed this one because I always use double-tap and hold pass through to use
the selector the way sighted use it. Much faster and no flicking.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone