Hello Grant, you bring up good points and what you say about 1Password makes
sense. As I stated in my original message my way of doing this is just what
works for me. I haven't tried 1Password, but not for any specific reason other
than I use LastPass and am perfectly happy with it.

Cheers.

---
Raul A. Gallegos
Facebook, Twitter, and Zello username: rau47
Homepage: http://RaulGallegos.com