Does the two finger double tap work? This works for me in the direct tv app during streaming audio.

On 7/14/2019 11:37 PM, M. Taylor wrote:
Jim and Everyone,

When in the Live TV section of the Spectrum TV app for iOS, is there a way to
mute the streaming audio sound so that one can more easily hear VoiceOver?

Thank you,

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jim Fettgather
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2019 6:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Some Interesting VoiceOver Accessibility Facts About the Spectrum
Cable Service, It's getting Better and Better

I agree for the most part with all of the assertions and observations that have
been made regarding this app.
However, I am experiencing something in the Guide, which I am wondering if
anyone else is having the same issue.
Select the Guide Tab, tap on any station, and then tap Network Schedule.
I am hearing the following:
Time:   Name of show.
Time:  Name of show.
In other words, the time of day for airing of the program is not announced, only the word
"time."
Now, if you decide to record the show, then the start and end times are
announced, but that is a bit inconvenient.
Otherwise, the app is quite useable and accessible.
Thanks.