Hi Mark,

What are the differences between the Spectrum Mobile app for iOS and the
Spectrum TV app for iOS?  Thanks much.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!
From: M. Taylor
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2019 4:59 PM
Subject: Some Interesting VoiceOver Accessibility Facts About the Spectrum
Cable Service, It's getting Better and Better

This is for all of you who subscribe to Spectrum Cable.  I realize that
Spectrum is a Canadian company but I can only report my experience here in
the U.S.

1.
The Spectrum Mobile for iOS app appears to be 100% VoiceOver accessible.
This is to say, I have yet to discover any area of the app that does not
work with VoiceOver.

2.
The Spectrum TV app, for iOS, appears to be 100% VoiceOver accessible, also.
In fact, I have been using it for several days, now, and am amazed at how
well it works with VoiceOver.  I have installed it on both iPhone and iPad
and both experiences are marvelous.

3.
Did you know that any Spectrum subscriber can add upto 5 limited users to
his account? In order to access various features to which the primary member
is subscribed? For no additional costs.

So, for example, if you are subscribed to Spectrum for your television cable
service, not only can you install the Spectrum TV app on all of your devices
so that you can enjoy all of your allowed stations, from within your home
and a subset of those stations when a way from home, you can authorize up to
5 limited users to have access to that same channel line-up on their mobile
devices, as well, on their respective mobile devices.  I say limited because
these users cannot access your actual account in terms of receiving bills,
seeing your account number, etc.  They can only see the items that you allow
them to see.  I am using the TV tool, as merely an example.  Each of your
authorized limited users will have her own login user ID and Password,
separate and distinct from your own.  You can change their account access
permissions or remove them from your account at any time, at which point the
Spectrum TV app and any of its related features will be immediately
disabled.

The best part is that the entire process of creating and managing users, is
completely VoiceOver accessible in Safari for iOS.

Now I stipulate Safari because the more advanced features of Spectrum
account management can only be accomplished via a web browser, not the
mobile app.  The app, to dayte, simply does not allow for such advanced
account management.

So if you are a Spectrum Cable subscriber, and you have not yet done so,
create your Spectrum online account, sign in, download, and enjoy.

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/000d01d53aa0%24345c9a00%249d15ce00%24%40edu.