Im totally blind. How does a person who is totally blind select where they are
on the map??? GPS on the device finds the person & the person selects on the
map what is the closest to them. With this info the 3 words are displayed. My
14y/o described the app like above.

Couldnt convince her to leave her swing perch, to see if the 3 words would
change if she were to go inside.

Donna