I use hiya. Enable spammers, spoof callers etc block feature and it helps.
Recommend it.

Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who
do. -Steve Jobs