Hi, the link below is for the cases, then I provided the link to the message I wrote about them a while back.

http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Flexible-Covers-iPhone-Verizon/dp/B006MQ837S

http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/msg07795.html

Hope this helps.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Ever notice how it's usually the person with the closed mind who has the open mouth?