Hi Janet. You can always clear your memory, by turning off your phone, about
once a week or 2, and this should do the same thing, as far as i know.

Dave.

From: janet gross
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:58 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: clearing memory

Hi Sieghard,

I really think something is wrong with these instructions that I got from the
web! LOL!  The reason why I say this is because according to these
instructions, I go to settings, general, accessibility, and turn on Assistive
Touch, and then go back to general, and tap on the shutdown button, and I do
all that just fine, but according to the instructions, it says to press and
hold the assistive touch button, but I’ve searched the entire page for the
assistive touch button under general, but it is not on that page!  LOL!  Either
that, or I am losing my mind!  LOL!  If anyone has cleared the ram on their xr
phone, please let me know how you did it.  I also can’t find the on-screen
button rather I turn on the assistive touch or not.  A few weeks ago, I noticed
my xr phone started acting a little sluggish, so I thought if I cleared the
ram, it might work better.

Thank you for all your help.

Janet

,