Hi,

It does have ethernet & you can buy a wifi card for it, but all you
can do is watch iPlayer (Currently inaccessible) and do firmware
updates. There isn't a feature to control it remotely and I'm guessing
it won't be added since Tvonics are in administration.
I'm still up for a chat if you want Louis?

Cheers,
Ben.