It has been suggested to me that what’s happening is that somehow my texts are
failing to send as iMessages, but then the phone sends them as regular texts
and they go through just fine. Why this should be I cannot say.

Susie

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
sherrywells1...@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2019 12:30 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: "Message Failed to Send"

I have the same issue.  This seems to happen when I try to text those who do
not have an IPhone.  Every single one I have investigated has an Android.  Once
there is a text in the messages app, the next message seems to send just fine.
So, for example, I send a message to ABC  & it fails.  I send it again & it
works.  As long as I leave these messages in the message app, I can
successfully send another message to ABC next week.  If I were to delete the
messages from the message app, the whole process would start again.

This is very annoying & I have not found a setting I can change to fix it.

Sherry Wells