And if you were to add up what you spend say over 4 years I can guaranty that
it is a lot more than what you would pay if you bought an iPhone, set it  up on
a decent plan from a good MVNO and just used it for that time.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Gordon
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2019 2:01 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPhone 11, 11-Pro & 11ProMax From Blindness Perpective?

A lot of people are doing that same thing with phones now to. With T-mobile you
can jump to a new phone and they will start your payments over once the phone
is half way paid off. I got in on this early on, so my plans lets me two it
twice in a 12 month period no matter how much has been paid on the phone. This
plan didn't hang around very long, but those of us who got it while it was
offered were grandfathered into it and can keep it as long as we want.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/03910d99-8a89-d481-2caa-92de51e4726f%40gordonradio.com.