Just today, I read a very positive review for an app that you can get in the
App Store for the iPhone. It is the athletic. This is a publication which
concentrates on sports of all sorts. They have a website, and you can subscribe
there as well. It’s also available on android. Right now, if you go to the
website, you can get a better deal then you can if you subscribe through
iTunes. Is anyone using this app? If you subscribe through the website, can you
get it on the Apple app? Or must you have subscribe through iTunes? Also, the
review I read said that it worked well with voiceover. I can’t figure out how
to add teams. That is, I see teams or can search  for teams and add them, but
nothing happens. I don’t get a list of teams. Has anybody use the app?
Mary