Yup. Like any other service or website that's got an app. Just use your login
credentials and you're good to go on the phone.

Cristóbal

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019 7:01 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The athletic

Thanks for that information. There’s a 25% off deal going right now, which
isn’t as good as what you got, but certainly beats full price. And it’s
football season. What more need be said?
So if I subscribe on the website, then I am going to be able to use the app on
my phone, right? I mean follow teams and stories and whatever. I understand
your advice about using the computer, but sometimes the phone is more
convenient. Also, I noticed that on the website, using Firefox, there are I
believe seven tabs. None of them have labels. That’s not a good sign.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/D5833C68-E2FC-4BA4-A180-0BC08DEBF5CC%40gmail.com.