So, as you slide your finger to the place on the keyboard you believe
the subsequent letter is, as mentioned earlier a prediction of what
you might be striving to type is presented.  So if you slid from w and
head toward h and why is spoken and that is your first word then lift
your finger and get ready for the second word.
I think it is a great tool.

On 9/24/19, Wayne Merritt <wcmerr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Reggie,
> If you have Slide to Type in the rotor, you can turn the rotor to it,
> then flick up/down to turn it on or off. Once on, you can type in the
> method that Sieghard described. It sounds like you don't have to have
> it in the rotor to use it, the rotor is just 1 of the ways to activate
> it.
>
> Wayne
>
> On 9/24/19, Joshua Hendrickson <louv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've got flictype on my phone and I have tried typing simple words and
>> just can't do it.  I can't even figure out where to begin to type.  I
>> just get a lot of weird clicking sounds if I try and type.
>>
>> On 9/24/19, regina alvarado <reggie.alvar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I guess I can’t explain properly. You have not had it happen to you
>>> apparently. I can see the keyboard sometimes and it will turn off on its
>>> own. May be fixed with the upgrade. I have used it four this whole email