Dear Sieghard Weitzel && List:
Do the Plantronics 5200 UC headphones use a replaceable battery or one that is
built-in, tried to check the link you gave, but it had no description.
Brian K. Lingard

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 12:52 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Replacement for Plantronics voyager edge?

But just to be clear, the USB dongle is nothing but a Bluetooth receiver, it
does not actually plug in and transmit via 2.4 GHz like the Logitech H800 which
you can use in Bluetooth mode or 2.4 GHz wireless mode.
If you have a laptop with Bluetooth then you would actually spend money
unnecessarily since the Bluetooth USB dongle doesn't do anything you couldn't
do anyway.
If you have a desktop and you want to use it for that it's different, but you
could actually buy cheaper Bluetooth USB dongles than what the UC version costs
extra.