Hi all.  I’ve been using the alarmed app for several years and like it very
much.  I am one who needs to be “nagged” every minute with my alarm, but
this feature doesn’t seem to work any more.  I have everything set up
correctly in the alarmed settings.  The alarm sounds once and that’s it.
I’ve rebooted the phone both with the lock screen switch by itself and with
the full re-set with the lock switch and the volume down.  I haven’t yet
uninstalled and re-installed the app.  If no one has any thoughts that’ll be
my next step. However, if this is currently broken for everyone I’ll just
contact the developer and wait to see if it’s fixed in the future. I’m using
and IPhone 7 running 12.4.2. Thanks in advance.

God bless!

Paula and Garçon