The Amazon Basics Lightning cables are also very good.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Feliciano Godoy
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2019 7:45 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPhone 8 with iOS 13.1.2 really short battery life

Hi,
Consider purchasing a certified Apple charging cable for your phone as it seems
like your current cable is on its way out. I personally like the anker brand.
These can be had on online, Amazon or your local Walmart.

Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who
do. -Steve Jobs

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/BYAPR07MB56729E443CBC8EA924BA6963CC930%40BYAPR07MB5672.namprd07.prod.outlook.com.