From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Wayne Scott
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 9:03 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Battery Draining Fast and Charging Slowly

Wayne Scott "Everything happens in God's chime."

On Oct 15, 2019, at 9:50 AM, Kathy Brandt <katya20...@gmail.com> wrote:

How exactly do you check battery health? When I go into battery, I see that I
can check activity for the past 24 hours or the past 10 days, and I can read
the percentage of battery used by each app, but not the specific figure that
says what my battery capacity is. The last time I checked it was when I did a
screen share with apple, which told me I was at 90% after having this battery
for about two years.