Since I updated to six, I have been noticing that voice over has been somewhat
sluggish. If I turn the phone off, and back on, I will clear up all the being
sluggish. Also, Fleksy seems much more responsive. With the previous version, I
was turning off my phone about once a week. Now I have to turn it off almost
every day. What could or might be causing this? Bet it is just my phone.
Smiley. Everyone is going to tell me is is not happening to them, I know.
Smiles. Sending anyway just in case I am not alone?

Reggie and Brooks