From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Albert
Ruel
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2019 9:13 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Updating iOS Question Please.

Allen and Janet, I too have not updated to iOS 13. I avoid the automated
install by powering off my cell phone every evening. It will only do the update
when the phone is plugged in, powered up and left alone for a few hours. It
never tries to update during the day while I use the phone so I power it off at
night when not in use.

Thx, Albert

Sent from my iPhone