Rick,

These add all but nothing, there are, as I have said, three models; a bumper
style like the ones Apple sell for the 4 and 4S, then there's a back only and
sides, and finally a back sides and leather front flap.

None of the three models add to the weight, size or bulk in anyway that is
displeasing to me. Usually cases add quite a bit, or enough to notice.

The thing that really impressed me about these cases is the new technology in
the D3O impact proofing.