No.
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210643

That is, you can have transparency (so mikes pick up "interesting" signals
and play them), noise cancelling (find sound patterns, produce
anti-patterns to cancel) or off (no processing). Off obviously uses the
least power ;> ... with the new tips, probably provides some modest noise
isolation, hence the utility of transparency mode ;>

Keith Bierman
khb...@gmail.com
303 997 2749