From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
elevegn...@sbcglobal.net
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2019 5:56 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: AirPods Pro

hi, pardon my ignorance but what is transparency mode? Thanks. I just got my
AirPodsP. S. They are P. S. They are the latest ones and they sound fantastic.
a few days ago and absolutely love them. They’re terrific. Thanks. Esther

Sent From Esther’s Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/99A9E98E-BDA6-4B57-8BFD-51DA3CD1AA3D%40sbcglobal.net.