Then, that is a consideration; thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 3:02 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Bluetooth headphones

You don't have to be a member to order from Amazon. A Amazon Prime membership
simply gives you a bit faster shipping and sometimes a lower minimum to get
free shipping, but you wouldn't pay shipping if you ordered this $60.99 headset
from them and you would most likely have it 2 days later or 3 at the most.