Another way to jump from different items, is to use the rotter option to use
containers.  This will take you from your selected item, to it’s content.

Come checkout the stur it up podcast, where we discuss technology, sports, have
special guests, and is always family friendly
We are now on Apple
Anchor
Spotify
Google Podcasts
OverCast
stitcher
Breaker
PodBean
And on Radio Public
You can send an email between Podcasts with your questions, comments, or
suggestions to: sturi...@icloud.com
Follow us on Twitter
Listen to our live stream on periscope
Subscribe to our YouTube Page
And follow our blog for updates and announcements