There is a forget this device, but I couldn't tell if it would be the phone or
the aids.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Keith Bierman
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2019 3:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Question about Bluetooth, hearing aids, and Bluetooth phone set.

Does it suffice to go into the iphone's bluetooth dialog and "forget this
device" for the hearing aides?
Keith Bierman
khb...@gmail.com <mailto:khb...@gmail.com>
303 997 2749

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 1:04 PM Carolyn <4carol...@windstream.net
<mailto:4carol...@windstream.net> > wrote:

        I bought a Bluetooth for my phone that I really like.

        In order to get it connected, I turn off my hearing aids and
        get in another room; it comes on fine. It does everything it
        is supposed to do.

        But, now, here is my question. When I get my hearing aids
        back on, they pair too. I do not want the hearing aids to
        pair, when my Miccus device is paired, but I really need my
        hearing aids in order to function.

        So, anyone have any idea what to do to keep the hearing aids
        from coming on when I turn on the phone one other than going
        into Hearing and disconnecting them, then, when I need my
        daily tinnitus treatment, I'd have to pair the hearing aids
        again, and when treatment through, disconnect again? Surely,
        there is a better way. What do you think, please?

list.

or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners
or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Groups "VIPhone" group.
an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com> .
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/017501d5b127%244e14bb00%24ea3e3100%24%40windstream.net.