By default, nothing gets added to that 5th row, it's empty. You need to
manually add things.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Wayne Merritt
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 4:54 PM
To: viphone
Subject: 5 rows of icons on iPhone 5

Greetings. I got my iPhone 5 today and have been enjoying it most of the
afternoon. So many things are added/changed from the iPhone 4, like even the
sound quality from the speaker. Anyway, I read that there were 5 rows of
icons on the new iPhone. When I restored from my iCloud backup earlier this
afternoon, all my apps and folders were restored to my phone, but in 4 rows.
How can I get that allusive fifth row to show up on my various home screens?
It seems like there's a bit of space between the forth row and the dock at
the bottom. Is there a setting I need to change, and if so where is it?

Regards,
Wayne, who's happy with his new white 64 GB iPhone and looking forward to
getting a case tomorrow!

--
Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt